Sarah Clarke talks Breaking Dawn, Mentions Kristen and Rob

Photobucket

PopStar Tell us about playing Bella's mother.
It's such a weird role {laughs}. An enigmatic one for me, because when reading the books I was like, "Where's the mom? What is she doing?" Bill and I had a great time with Kristen sort of figuring out the relationship, especially with the wedding and how it brings up all the old bonds that never really go away.

I definitely had to make my peace with the kind of mother that I am as Renee because I would be just a lot more involved {laughs}. So it was a very interesting discussion that Kristen and I ended up having in terms of the role reversal in our relationship.

What has been the best part of being part of the Twilight phenomenon?
It is a phenomenon and I would have to say just getting to work with these people. I enjoy Kristen and I was really happy I got to play her mom. I feel such an affinity for her and I really like her a lot, and Rob as well. Working with all the directors. Just to watch something on this scale unfold and to watch the progression of it from the first movie (which you would have thought was was an independent film the way we were shooting it), to the way it was by the end. It really did have a grand scale to it, and that doesn't come around very often.

Read the rest at PopStar

via KStewDevotee / fiercebitchstew