Rob and Kristen's Interview with Jeanne Wolf


YouTube via RPLife  Reuploaded

JeanneWolf's Hollywood via RPLife
"The more comfortable you are with each other, the harder it gets to do any kind of intense relationship scene because you know what the other person is thinking all the time..."


On the bed love scene "The bed stuff was a little bit more technical and weird, every time  I am off camera I'm making goofy faces at Rob to make him laugh. I couldn't take it seriously." "Water stuff is fun,very spontaneous..." I love when Kristen talks about the wedding. :)

I will repost Tay's interview once its available on line - again. Sorry, but the interviewer set her vids on private.

"Sometimes on set we catch ourselves just being Taylor and Kristen and laughing and being ourselves and there's just happens to be a camera rolling and that makes it in the movie and that is Jacob and Bella..."