Rob and Kristen's Interview with CNN

Photobucket
CNN While Robert Pattinson is suggesting that he and his co-star Kristen Stewart may be kinda/sorta married after shooting a scene in "The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn," Stewart herself is more tight-lipped.

"I'm pretty sure...there was a real priest doing it and he had, kind of, I don't know, he had kind of a short term memory lapse or something and kept forgetting the characters' names," Pattinson, 25, told CNN on Friday. "[He] kind of mixed them up with our real names and I kind of said as a joke, [we're] probably married. I don't really know what the technicalities are of how to actually get married, but I just assumed it may be true in some world."

True or not, Stewart, 21, isn't spilling about a wedding - she won't even talk about her rumored relationship with Pattinson.

"It's funny, I can't hold water," the actress explained to CNN of why she stays so quiet about her off-screen relationship with Rob. "Seriously, I am the most divulging - I'd say everything. You really only want to talk to people about stuff like that [who] know you and really genuinely care."

And then, she adds, there's the feeling like "you're selling something and even if that's not true, for whatever weirdo reason in my head that's how I interpret it. I don't want to give into it."

Something Stewart is being open about is punching her “Snow White and the Huntsman” co-star Chris Hemsworth in the face. Yes, you read that correctly.

K.Stew stars opposite Hemsworth in the edgy retelling of “Snow White,” (not the only “Snow White” flick in the works), and she revealed during an appearance on Thursday’s “Tonight Show” that she may have taken her tough role a little too far.

She says she served Hemsworth a knuckle sandwich on set – accidentally.

It made such a sound,” she boasted to Jay Leno, smacking her fist into her palm. "Girls, if you've ever wondered if it works – it works!" she said. “I mean, it literally spun him right around.”

"I was supposed to miss him by this much,” the actress explained of the hit. “I basically knocked him right out of his close-up."

I could hear the camera guys go, ‘whoa,’” she noted, before saying she wasn’t proud she hit her co-star.

“Not proud?” Leno joked. “You were just bragging!”

Physical force isn’t out of character for Stewart’s "Snow," who’s an armor-clad warrior equipped with a sword. “Snow White and the Huntsman” hits theaters June 1, 2012.
via RPLife