Kristen's Full Interview with Milenio Mag - Mexico

imagebam.com

Scan via  Twilight Poison

Transcript via Msemanal.com -Google Translate via TodoTwilightSaga

When Kristen Stewart (Los Angeles, 1990) began his film career as a daughter of Jodie Foster in Panic Room , David Fincher, age 11 and like a boy. That quality caught the attention of the directors of casting for the first film Twilight in 2006, sought to portray an actress Isabella Bella Swan, the protagonist of the saga, an ordinary girl falls in love the cutest boy in town who also turns out to be a vampire. They wanted someone with histrionic ability but did not want a face overexposed, but a fresh face, someone who looked the girl next door.

From overnight, she, Robert Pattinson and Taylor Lautner became movie stars and his image appeared all over the world, red carpets and hordes of paparazzi, things you do not like Kristen, nor likes Press the "harassment" that fans insist on knowing if the love story between Bella and Edward has gone to reality, not having to wear brown contact lenses in real life when your eyes are green. Because Kristen is rather shy, and makes it very clear in the interviews he gives, where his eyes are directed above all to the floor or hands. It seems relieved that Dawn , the last part of the series (divided, like Harry Potter in two films, to squeeze every last drop of box office), the world premiere for this way to get rid of the character that earned him million dollars but, clearly, it weighs like a bundle.

MC: It seems that you are not happy with the celebrity that you've generated the series so far.
KS: Happy? I do not know. No. I'm not, that is, not bad, but I do not like being the center of attention. When do red carpet screaming fans make me nervous. Why do that? I can not understand all the attention we get, they can not separate the film from reality. I am not Bella ! The truth is that I am very, very shy and would rather not have to do this.

MC: Do you read what is written in the gossip magazines about you?
KS: No. It's the best way to drive you crazy. At first, when the first movie came out, if I read, I googled , I was tempted. I ended up reading a lot of stories about me that were not true and it was horrible. So, if some half or less of what everyone says, I would be a horrible person and bad (laughs). So I decided to stop reading it, anyway, they will write whatever they want. So I prefer not to get angry.



MC: Many fans are upset with you because they criticized the "hysteria of Twilight "that has arisen over the Internet.
KS: Yes, I know. Is that really do not understand why people waste their time in the forums or on Facebook if you do not even publish something meaningful or important. Live your life! For me there are more substantial things to spend hours glued to the computer talking about a movie and if Edward is as good as Jacob, or the hair of Bella , or mine, it's ugly or not. In my spare time I like to read a book, listening to music, their favorite bands are Led Zeppelin and U2-, playing guitar or watching a play, go to the movies. And instead of chatting for hours, go out with my friends in person and have fun.

MC: Friends like Robert Pattinson and Taylor Lautner? No wonder you're a girl so envied.
KS: Yeah, well (laughs). We spend so much time together during filming on location and I think it's very normal for us to go party all together, and we enjoy ourselves together. We are young! We also need to release stress!

MC: Is there tension in the shooting? It seems that they are a company very jovial.
KS: Yes, we are. There is the normal stress in a film because making a film is not easy, and the action scenes are super strong. This time we headed Bill Condon, who is excellent, guided us step by step in all sequences. There was no tension with him knew us work very comfortable. Of all the directors who work in the series, Bill has been by far the best.

MC: You are a role model for many girls. What do you think of this?
KS: Actually, I'm not an expert, I have my own style ... I saw clothes classic and vintage and I only put things that I really like, I like stylists. I want to be as authentic as possible and do not care what they put on the labels of the shirts.

MC: I was referring to the fact that young girls want to be like you. The magazine Time chose you, Robert Pattinson, as one of the 100 most influential people in the world.
KS: Oh, but they do not want to be like me, they want to be like Bella . The girls love Bella. I think I'm not an example to anyone because I'm not perfect, that is, I do not care. I saw what the magazine, but I do not understand, I'm not influential. I feel I've changed at all. The positive is that now I am more established as an actress, I have better offers to play a role and I can choose, instead of having to audition.

MC: To have abandoned your studies, have been very successful. Do you think that sends the wrong message to teenagers who admire you, which could leave school too?
KS: I do not know if a message or not. I left school because of my race. No time. Since age 13 I had tutors. I have always been rebellious and needed freedom. I was relieved when I finally was able to study at home. It was fun. I am interested in many things, like writing. But the school was never the right place for me. I did not like, really.

MC: What advice would you give to young people who want to act?
KS: If you really want, you have to try. You can not disappoint you if you do not get it. Always have a plan B. For example, if it were not an actress, would be a screenwriter.

MC: How do you feel now that the series ends? Will she miss being Bella Swan?
KS: No. That phase is over, and he leaves. Goodbye, Bella, goodbye, Edward. All actors have that problem when we interpret a role for long. They are like feelings: on the one hand, it is a great compliment that fans of Twilight to always see Bella in me, on the other, and urged me to do things that have nothing to do with that and to break the image. So did The Runaways and the film Snow White and On The Road, because they are completely different, what I mean? I do not want to be Bella Swan lifetime, because that would be horrible.