Designer Marios Schwab on Kristen "She's a perfect femme fatale"

Photobucket Photobucket

VogueUK KRISTEN STEWART may have shortened his hemlines and altered his dresses, but London-based Marios Schwab is still thrilled to call her a fan. The Twilight star stepped out wearing his designs twice times over the past month; once at the Hand and Footprint ceremony and again at a Beverley Hills photocall.

"She embodies the spring/summer 2012 collection," Schwab told us at the Harvey Nichols press day yesterday. "Kristen is different to other wearers of the label - she is a dangerous girl, she changes her style according to the way she feels. But she is similar to others in the way that she doesn't wear clothes based on trends, but on her personality. I want my designs to look striking but not too exaggerated - I don't want them to overtake the wearer. I think you can see that with Kristen. She is a perfect femme fatale."

Although he is yet to watch both of the existing Twilight films, Schwab thoroughly enjoyed the first in the series of the saga - named simply Twilight.

"I watched it just once, but I was quite amazed by it," he said. "I loved all the energy and I've always been keen on that genre - you know action. I'm never that into trilogies - I like to see the story of a film all in one go. I'll have to wait for them all to come out and then watch them in one go."

fiercebitchstew via KStewAngel