Bill Condon talks Rob, Kristen and 'the sex scene'

Photobucket

E!OneLine“I think I probably would have liked to show a little more,” Bill told us exclusively at the premiere of the flick held at the Nokia Theater yesterday. “But I think it’s very romantic the way it is.”

Oh and as for how Billy thought the twosome handled the honeymoon pressure:

They’re so cool and they’re so comfortable with each other,” he gushed about his starring twosome. “I think they understand that there were big expectations, but we talked about it for so long and really put it into pieces, ‘cause it’s the water, in the bed, then the next day and all that stuff. So it took a lot of pressure off of that one moment.


“When you write it could be interpreted any which way, it depends on which part of the camera picks up what. I certainly left room for as much to happen as needed,” writer Melissa Rosenberg told us about penning the bed-breakin’ biz. “But I have to say, it’s perhaps not R-rated, but it’s pretty risqué.

via kstewartnews