Sam Claflin talks about Kristen. "She seems like an absolute legend of a girl."

Photobucket Photobucket

Movieline Lastly, regarding Snow White and the Huntsman: Have you yet met with Kristen Stewart?
No!

So there was no chemistry read, you were cast separately for your roles?
No, but from my understanding she seems like an absolute legend of a girl. I have a friend who worked with her, my friend Eddie Redmayne, and he says she’s really down to earth, really talented. She’s so talented, I’m a big fan of hers. So fingers crossed there’ll be chemistry. But no, I didn’t have the opportunity to meet her, which is a bit of a shame.

Read the complete interview at Movieline

via DrownInIt

JustJared : Are you excited to work alongside Kristen Stewart?
Sam Claflin: Oh yeah, I’m a big fan of hers. Not that long ago I watched The Runaways, she’s truly an amazing actress. Even seeing her in Into the Wild, I’m a big fan and the opportunity to work with her will be amazing.

via KStewAngel