Rob talks 'Breaking Dawn' and Edward Cullen

Photobucket
MirrorUKRobert Pattinson is preparing to say goodbye to the role that made his name – Edward Cullen in the Twilight saga. And it sounds like the latest films have affected both him and KRISTEN STEWART – his girlfriend on and off-screen.

R-Patz tells me: “Breaking Dawn has been the most emotional ride for me and Kristen – we get married in the film, have a baby. The birth scenes were pretty traumatic.”

And Rob can’t wait to get some sun now filming has wrapped. “I owe these films ­everything and it has been amazing, but it will also be good to say goodbye,” he said. “I wanna get a tan, show people there is more to me than Edward the vampire... pale skin and red eyes is not a good look for me.

KStewAngel AliceinTwiland

If missed, Rob's interview with  The Chicago Sun Times where he also talked about saying goodbye to Edward.