Reese talks about Rob with the Daily Mail. "I know His Girlfriend really well."

Photobucket
Excerpts from Reese's new interview with the Daily Mail

"Their (Jacob and Marlena) romance develops against the odds – ‘Jacob kind of melts her heart,’ says Reese – and Marlena inevitably ends up in bed with him. ‘I’ve got to say it was a little disappointing,’ she laughs.

Rob had quite possibly the most hideous cold of any co-star I’ve ever had to do a love scene with. I was spraying the sanitiser trying not to get sick myself! We had a brother/sister kind of relationship,’ she adds.
I know his girlfriend (Twilight’s Kristen Stewart) really well, and he’s met my husband.’ (Reese married Hollywood agent Jim Toth in March.) It wasn’t the first time the pair had worked together, if you count Robert’s fleeting turn as Reese’s son in Vanity Fair. ‘I was 27 and he was 17,’ she smiles.
‘We didn’t really know each other very well.’ And the scene ended up on the cutting-room floor.

How times have changed! Obsessed admirers hovered around the Water for Elephants set in Piru, the small Californian town where much of the filming took place.
‘There were really young girls out until 4am, sitting on the roofs of cars holding signs (saying they loved him), waiting to see him. Where were their mothers?’ exclaims Reese, who has two children, 11-year-old Ava and seven-year-old Deacon, from her first marriage to actor Ryan Phillippe (of Gosford Park and Crash fame).
‘It is an incredible phenomenon. Rob and I were at a photo shoot together the other day and the photographers were saying, “Kiss him”, and I said, “Do you think I want to get killed? Women all over the world are going to kill me!” But you know,’ she says, ‘he’s actually as sweet and lovely as he seems on screen.’ I tell her that Robert paid her similar compliments when I met him recently, raving about her looks and personality.

Read the full article/interview at the source

Thanks KStewAngel