Catherine Hardwicke Talks about Working Again with R/K. And about Kristen as 'Snow White.

catherine hardwicke,robsten

E!OnLine- TedC Twilight Director Catherine Hardwicke Wants Rob and Kristen Back
 Twilight director Catherine Hardwicke has been hard at work promoting her new flick, Red Riding Hood, with Amanda Seyfried. But that doesn't mean she's forgotten past stars Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart.

"I'd love to [work with them again], if the right project comes up at the right time, that would be awesome," Cath dished at the RRH premiere Monday. "I think they're wonderful; they're super close to my heart."  

"I was exactly right there when they first met, so I saw it all from the beginning," Hardwicke told us years ago about Robsten's romance. "I saw that they both had that wonderful fascination with each other, and that's why I cast Rob."


Sorry, but I had to edit half of Ted's bit. Yep, he came up with a whole story with just one new line from Cathy. lol


At :46 Cathy talks about Kristen

E!OnLine -Marc Malkin Don't mess with Snow White. Especially if Kristen Stewart is playing her...

As you may have heard, the Twilight star is in final negotiations to take on the fairest of them all role in Snow White and the Huntsman.

"I love it," Twilight director Catherine Hardwicke told us last night at the Hollywood premiere of her new flick, Red Riding Hood. "She's going to be a bad ass, learning how to hunt. That is perfect for Kristen!  "She's an athlete," Hardwicke continued. "She's a kick-ass chick. She's going to do good in that."

Charlize Theron is also in final talks for the Rupert Sanders-directed movie to play the Evil Queen along with Viggo Mortensen as the Huntsman, according to Deadline.