Old RobSten NM/Italy BTS Pic- Caption This!


I have seen this before but I never noticed that Kristen seems to be smiling here. Most definitely Chris Weitz already shouted "cut", but Rob keeps going...  Interesting huh? Can't blame him tho lol

Care to caption this pic?
Thanks to my twattie lovie TwilightSchweiz

Your captions- lol

From InKstewsPants:
R: Feel What You Did To Me? Kstew: Thats Nothing New *Rubs It* -

From Anon:
Er rob, I'm not complaining but care to tell me where your hand is going?

From DebraC:
Not a caption, but a question instead. Do vampires wear underwear?

From Anon:
Rob: "Well, if acting doesn't work out, I could always become a plumber." (already sporting the look with those pants!)LOL Kristen: "Cheese!"

From Anon:
Rob: Erm, Chris? Can't you see I'm busy?

From: ImHorny4Kristen
K: i love u R : OH CMON HERE YOU! K:*giggle*