Taylor Is The Perfect Jacob Black




Taylor truly deserves the role of Jacob Black in New Moon. His performance is at par with Rob and Kristen as co-leads. And his physical transition from the gangly Jacob in Twilight to the bulky Jacob in New Moon just made his characterization more real based from the novel. I do now appreciate Taylor and his unquestionable efforts to make New Moon better than Twilight, overall. Chris Weitz did an incredible job. Now, can we start our New Moon discussion? Rob and Kristen, again, proved that they are a solid tandem, the chemistry is so 101% present. You would always think of them as "one". Overall acting is fresh and above expectations. As usual, Billy Burke as Charlie steals the show. I hope to come up with a thorough review of New Moon soon. I hope I can find the time, phew...Ooh, did I mention that I can't wait for Eclipse? lol.