Kristen: "Luckiest Person In The World"


Kristen Stewart says appearing in The Twilight Saga has made her “the luckiest person in the world”.

The 19-year-old actress, who plays schoolgirl Bella Swan, has previously said it was hard coming to terms with the film's success. But in a new interview with MTV, Stewart conceded that she was fortunate to be part of the vampire franchise. “The fact that I get to do this on such a large scale?" she said. "I'm the luckiest person in the world." However, Stewart did admit that there were times when she wished she could leave her hotel room without being followed.

"I want to do nothing. I literally just want to go outside and go for a walk,” she said.
“I want to be able to wake up in the morning and not know what I'm going to do, and feel out the day.
“But the way I like to do that is to just get up, and go outside. And I can't really do that."

Robert Pattinson has indicated he may quit acting altogether if he still has to deal with the same level of fame years down the line. In recent interviews the Twilight heartthrob has spoken about the pressures of being a global heartthrob - including having to stay holed up in his hotel room to avoid being ambushed by fans and paparazzi.

And whilst he's happy to sacrifice his private life for now, that might change in the future. “It’s (fame) such a novelty to me still,” he said at yesterday's New Moon Q&A event in London.

“If I’m still stuck in hotel rooms in ten years and I haven't figured out any other way to deal with it other than hiding, it probably would annoy me a little bit.” “I guess I'll see what it's like in the next two or three years.”

Rob revealed that the things that he missed most are "opening mic nights" and "driving." source
Hands down, I really believe in my heart that she is the luckiest person in the world. And we all know why right? She has the hottest "vampire" as her arm candy/boyfriend. Yep okay, being Bella Swan is also one of them, lol.


The Hotel Fire Alarm Scare. New Moon" stars Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson and director Chris Weitz were forced to evacuate the Dorchester Hotel in London, after a fire alarm went off on Wednesday in the middle of their interviews with the press.

An eyewitness told E! Online that the entire hotel was evacuated at around noon on Wednesday, and everyone was forced out on the street. "There [Rob] was with his entourage, including Kristen," the source added. There is no word on what set off the alarm.

A receptionist for the hotel confirmed that the alarm went off, but noted it was a "minor incident." She added, "It's all under control now and was dealt with quickly."mtv.com